While Radical Networks encourages the use of the our mastodon for healthy, relevant debate and information sharing, we do ask that you respect the code of conduct set out below.
- 0/ Please respect the opinions of others, keeping in mind cultural differences and diversity. Discriminatory emails or language will not be tolerated, whether based on a person’s race, ethnicity, culture, national origin, social or economic class, educational level, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, size, family status, political belief, religion, or mental or physical ability.
- 1/ Radical Networks does not routinely monitor or moderate the discussions on the Radical Networks mastodon. However, Radical Networks reserves the right to delete or redact comments that contain content that Radical Networks considers to be unacceptable. This includes (but is not limited to) any content that:
- Is being used to abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten others
- Is libellous, knowingly false, or misrepresents another person
- Infringes upon a copyright or trademark
- Violates an obligation of confidentiality
- Violates the privacy of others including posting emails of others without their permission
Uses derogatory, discriminatory or inflammatory language
- 2/ If Radical Networks exercises its right to delete or redact a comment, it will say so and explain why. If you believe that a comment contains content that is unacceptable, please notify Radical Networks by emailing sarah [at] radicalnetworks.org.
- 3/ If you intend to include "attachments", make sure you have permission to share the content. Please limit the size of the attachment to less that 10kb. Otherwise, include a link to that content instead.
- 4/ All posts are considered as solely being the views of the person making the posting, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- 5/ Please do not post any sales or commercial material.
If a community member engages in unacceptable behavior on our mastodon, Radical Networks may take any action deemed appropriate, including issuing a warning, a temporary ban or permanent expulsion from the mastodon instance. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately.
If you are subject to or wish to report unacceptable behavior, please notify Radical Networks as soon as possible by emailing sarah [at] radicalnetworks.org.
This Code of Conduct adapted and modified from the APNIC Mailing List Code of Conduct.